The GCC program is a comprehensive guide which covers the best practices, techniques, and trends in the domain of career counselling. The modules have been designed to enhance your practical learning experience while providing all the relevant conceptual knowledge.
- Introduction to GCC and K-12 Education Systems around the World
- Potential Careers in Arts and Emerging Humanities Courses
- Potential Careers in Commerce including professional qualification
- Major STEM and Non-STEM courses
- Studying Abroad
- Exploring Counselling Support Tools
- Great College Counselling Techniques and Best Practices
- Managing student and parent expectations
- Challenges in College Counselling
Creating Effective Counselling sessions Counselling 9th and 10th graders
- Counselling 11th and 12th graders on deciding college major
- Factors for students to consider when deciding where to apply for college
- Psychometric Tests and assessments like MBTI, MI, etc.
- Weekly expert sessions by professors from global and Indian universities
- Access live questions posed by students along with answers from counsellors
Would you like to talk to us?
Feel free to contact us to know more information